Terms and Conditions - Open Courses
- Places reserved on open courses by phone can only be held for 7 days, so it is important that you return the completed booking form promptly.
- Our payment terms are 30 days from the date of the invoice or 3 working days before the course begins, whichever is sooner. For last-minute bookings, special arrangements can be made.
- Payment can be made by cheque, BACS or (for on-line bookings) by credit or debit card.
- Open course fees cover all course materials, a certificate, a year of post-course support, and coffee, tea and lunch on each day of the course. Over-night accommodation is not included in the course fees.
- VAT at 20% applies to all course fees.
- Should you wish to cancel an open course booking, you must confirm this in writing - by email, letter or fax.
- For a cancellation made more than 28 days before a course begins, there will be an administrative charge of £50 + VAT. Any fee paid will be refunded less this administrative charge.
- For a cancellation made 15 to 28 days before a course, 50% of the course fee will be payable.
- For a cancellation made within 14 days of a course, the full course fee will be payable.
- To avoid cancellation penalties you may transfer to a different date for the same course or substitute an alternative delegate.
- In the unlikely event that Stephen Lloyd Training has to cancel an open course, its liability shall be restricted only to any fees paid to it.
- If you wish to transfer to another date, please call us to discuss availability and then confirm your transfer in writing.
- You must specify your choice of transfer date at the time of transfer.
- The transfer option can be used only once, and in the event of cancellation or non-attendance no fees will be refunded. However, you may substitute an alternative delegate.